《模仿游戏》莫滕·泰杜姆-经典台词

模仿游戏 The Imitation Game (2014)导演: 莫滕·泰杜姆

《模仿游戏》(正确英文名为“The Imitation Game”,但通常被翻译为“The Imitation Game”可能是一个拼写错误,应为“The Imitation Game”或更常见的“The Imitation Game”。

  1. “But if you choose to stay, remember you chose to be here. What happens from this moment forwards is not my responsibility. It’s yours.” (如果你选择留下,记住这是你自己的选择。从这一刻起,发生什么都不由我负责,而是由你负责。)
  2. “You need me a lot more than I need you.”(你需要我大于我需要你。)
  3. “Let me try, and we’ll know for sure.”(让我试一下,我们就知道他们说的对不对了。)
  4. “Sometimes it’s the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine.”(有时候,正是那些人们认为的无用之人成就了无人所成之事。)
  5. “Do you know why people like violence? It’s because it feels good. Humans find violence deeply satisfying. But remove the satisfaction, and the act becomes hollow.”(你知道人们为什么喜欢用暴力吗?因为那感觉很好。人类觉得使用暴力令人满足。但是除去这些满足感,暴力行为就变的很空洞。)
  6. “This isn’t about crossword puzzles. It’s about how one approaches solving an impossible problem.”(这不仅仅是个填字游戏这么简单。还包括一个人怎样去解决一个不可能的问题。)
  7. “If this job wasn’t already impossible before, it bloody well is now.”(如果这活儿以前不是不可能,现在彻底不可能了。)
  8. “You’re not perfect, and it’s okay. You’re very useful.”(你不完美,没事的。你很有用。)
  9. “I hate to say it, but yes.”(尽管我不愿意承认,但是是的。)
  10. “Every single day.”(日复一日。)

发表评论

邮箱地址不会被公开。